To improve the quality of life and build community for families and individuals living with hemophilia or other bleeding disorders by offering a variety of programs and services that educate, advocate and support the needs of the bleeding disorders community in Southern California.>> Learn More
- Calling All Campers! The Painted Turtle still has some space available for summer camp, so send in your application. Click here to create an account and start your application. Hurry up!!!
- Apply now for the Christopher Pitkin Memorial Scholarship! This scholarship is open to all members of the hemophilia community, including spouses and siblings. Applicants must be pursuing a post high school college or technical/trade school education. Amounts of scholarships vary from $500 to $1000. Based on availability of funds. Please contact the foundation for further information. Click here to download your application.
- Ride for Hemophilia with us!!!
It is that time of year again…registration is now open for the 2013 California Coastal Ride for Hemophilia. If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the ride as either a rider or volunteer on our behalf please call our office. For more information, visit www.ccr4h.org. Registration deadline is April 19th.
How to register:
· Click on the “Event Overview/Registration” tab
· Scroll down to either the rider or volunteer application
· Fill in the fields then hit submit
· Scroll down to submit deposit via PayPal
· Once your application and payment have been submitted, scroll down to the emergency contact form, fill out the fields then hit submit.
· Please note: each form needs to be submitted separately
· Once your application has been received we will review and contact you for other required paperwork
Hope you are able to join us this year!
- Fasten your seatbelts! RSVP for our Family Information Day and we will take you for a ride in the land of information! Call now to register!
What: Family Information Day
When: May 25 - 9am to 3pm
Where: Automobile Driving Musuem - 610 Lairport St El Segundo, CA 90245
May13 - 15
Future Leaders Day
Family Information Day
Automobile Driving Musuem
Call 323-525-0440 to RSVP! Lunch will be provided and parking is included.
Día de Información Familiar
Sábado, Mayo 25
9:00am - 3:00pm
Llame al 323-525-0440 para registrarse
Golf and Tennis Tournament
Tee up for a good cause and Swing for smiles!
Our 30th Memorial Golf and Tennis Classic is taking place on Monday, June 10, at Braemar Country Club and we invite you to share in the excitement and enjoy a great day of fun, laughs and fundraising which will send youth to a medically staffed summer camp at absolutely no cost due to generous donors like yourselves.
All packages include lunch, course refreshments, foursome/tennis pictures, goodie bag for each player:
$ Title Sponsorship - $20,000
Includes, special recognition with signage displayed at the course, at dinner, in the dinner program, the HFSC newsletter, which is mailed to over 2000 families. You also receive 4 foursomes, 8 tennis players and 20 banquet tickets.
$ Ace Sponsor - $10,000
Includes Principal Signage, Hole Signage, 3 Foursomes, 4 Tennis Players & 16 Banquet Tickets
$ Eagle Sponsor - $8,000
Includes Special Signage, Hole Signage, 2 Foursomes, 3 Tennis Players & 11 Banquet Tickets
$ Birdie Sponsor - $5,000
Includes Hole Signage, 1 Foursome, 2 Tennis Players & 6 Banquet Tickets
$ Player Package - $2,000
Includes Tee Signage, 1 Twosome, 2 Tennis Players & 5 Banquet Tickets
$ Foursome - $1,400
$ Single Golf Player - $350
$ Tennis Player - $100
$ Signature Sponsorship - $5,000 per item:
Dinner Beverages & Cocktails; Boxed Lunches; Flowers; Golf Cart
$ Contest Sponsorship - $1,000 per item:
Furthest From the Flag; Closest to the Hole; Longest Drive; Putting Contest
$ Tee Sponsor $500
Camp Blood Brothers and Sisters
Camp Painted Turtle
NHF Annual Convention
Crescent Bay Park, Santa Monica
This year we are taking to the beach to show our support for the Southern California's bleeding disorders community. Yes, you heard it! We will be strolling the white sands of Santa Monica Beach!
It is never too early to start fundraising! Our goal is to surpass all the success we achieved these past years and are counting on your support! We can not do this alone and need every bit of help we can get!
Please visit www.hemophilia.org/walk and click on "CA Los Angeles" to register. The web site is user friendly but if you need help registering, recruiting team members and donations, call the office and we will help you!
Suggested donation registration fee: $25. All Walkers receive an official walk t-shirt and goodie bags (while supplies last!). For all sponsorship opportunities available, click here.
Hemophilia Foundation of Southern California
6720 Melrose Avenue,
Hollywood, CA 90038
Toll free: 800.371.4123